Thursday, September 07, 2006

Let Your Home Find You

In my 25 years of helping people find their homes, I noticed the first time I meet them that they really don't know what they want in a home even if they appear to know what they want. They even insist that they only want to see a split-level layout and end up buying a ranch (one level). At first, they would insist to pay off their future homes' mortgage in 15 years only to end up with a 30-year mortgage. This attitude is even more pronounced now with homebuyers' access to the internet and having so much knowledge, sometimes they deliberately avoid interviewing with a real estate agent. For them, I always pray that they get to the closing table happy with no problems.
I bet any homebuyer today that after they move in to their new home, I know so much more about what they like, need, and want in a home than they do. No wonder, most of my customers in the past end up becoming part of my huge "family " and circle of friends. Through us agents, we make it possible for a home out there to find a particular buyer like you. With me, it's as if you have seen 25,000 houses already and made it possible to identify that one particular home for you.

No comments: